Thursday, April 18, 2013

Blog addiction

Well hello blog readers! I know what you're thinking.....she still blogs??? Well, no. But the itch to write has returned and I can't seem to calm it. So here we are. And I'm full of "stuff" to say. Facebook posts just aren't long enough. Life became very normal and busy after Sherri's arrival. But in the normalcy, three littles demanded a lot of my time so first to go was the blog. So sacrificial, us moms. Someone needs us so we give up what we love to give them what they love.....us. I love this blog, but I love my littles even more. Kids grow, though, and you find more time for the "me" things. I've finally arrived at that place. Maybe not "go to the gym for 2 hours" time, but definitely time to write in my own personal blog. And let's be real, I'm not a 2-hour gym visit kinda girl anyways. So I'll start with just that: I'm back. You're welcome to read or not. It's really kind of a diary for me.....that I'll share with anyone who wants to read it. I have a lot of updates to share about me, my family, my littles, our life and plan on doing that. Starting with Part 2 of Sherri's birth story. But this really is just a welcome back....to anyone out there. I've missed you!

1 comment: