Thursday, April 8, 2010

Exhaustion

I know my best friend Mina has experienced this, but does anyone else become completely exhausted during their first trimester?? I'm pretty sure I could sleep 24 hrs. a day and still be tired right now. My poor boys are probably so bored. Thank goodness they have a daddy who plays endlessly with them.

Another thing. I, all of a sudden, have a HUGE interest in cooking.....like watching the food network, downloading new recipes, and trying them out, kind of an interest!!! Those of you who know me, well, cooking is not my thing. I love cooking for special occasions, but everyday??? Not so much. Maybe it's because all I want to do right now is eat :)~

I'm also feeling an urgency to write Chase's book. Maybe it's God tugging at me to get it done, but I feel like it needs to be done. But here's the thing, how do you start it??? I mean, having writer's block at the very start of the book can't be good, right? So if anyone has ANY advice, I'm all ears!!!!

FYI: our next doc's appt. is next Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. I was sososo tired though out my pregnancy. Thats soso normal...and the third pregnancy was the worst. Hope it gets better for you...hey it beats vomiting..lol

    And girl write the book!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lord yes... I know exactly the feeling. I needed toothpicks to keep my eyes open the first trimester! It'll get better though Mama! Good luck! I'm so happy for you and your family! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete